IWM Senior Interfaces Lead
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A significant role as a Core Banking Interface delivery lead in the APAC technology area
- The opportunity to participate and shape the Wealth technology platform
- In this role we provide Interface application development services for "Core banking" systems, in APAC Wealth Management Core Technology division
- We are the Core Banking IT platform owner in APAC wealth management and application & Delivery owners of TEMENOS T24 system & related interface applications in Credit Suisse for APAC and IWM divisions.
- The system is extensively used by APAC Private Banking business users & International Wealth Management Division to perform critical business functions (covering Front Office, Traders, Operations, Treasury, Financial accounting etc.).
- We define the domain architecture strategy, solution engineering standards for TEMENOS T24 Application Development and handle complex platform delivery for CS
- We provide 2nd and 3rd level Application Support for Core banking platform to our end users
- A dynamic environment driving towards "lean" processes
- A welcoming team of experienced software developers to work and collaborate with as well as a management with a focus on agility and lean processes
- Being part of a forward-thinking team that takes ownership for the end-to-end delivery of value to multiple partners in a local and global business
- Room to build, test new insights and make an impact
- Lead Engineer in Singapore for 'Core Platform Integration Suite' - Interface Lead for Core Banking product.
- Expertise on Temenos T24 technology stack and the integration patterns supported by Temenos
- Build assets (micro-services) and drive the simplification of the integration around T24 (core booking platform)
- Responsible for incubation and/or continuous improvement of DevSecOps, Continuous Integration/Continuous Development for all applications within the core platform team covering, both T24 and Non-T24 applications.
- Responsible and accountable for Core Banking Integration Suite (APIs & Apps produced within Core Banking space) that cut across both APAC and IWM
- Be a tech-mentor for the engineers within Core Platform engineering
- Drive the technical design/implementation topics to ensure that the requirements are transformed into effective solutions adhering to the firms standards, guidelines and policies
- Conduct workshops, prepare and deliver presentations to demonstrate the capabilities of the Core Platform Integration Suite.
- Seek to identify and validate any gaps together with proposals for their resolution (e.g. workarounds or changes in processes) and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project.
- Provide support to project teams to make sure any tactical solutions are lean and will be able to be replaced with preferred strategic architecture in the future
Graduate with 10+ yrs of strong delivery and functional experience in Private Banking / Technology domain Accountable of delivering effective, creative and scalable solution for IWM Business. Operating within our Conduct & Ethic standards, being aware of operational risk, raising when any identified with a focus on striving for operational excellence and committed towards working with the wider team on constant improvement. Proficient in core banking system in Wealth Management / Private Banking. Knowledge and experience on T24 would be a plus Expertise in modern full-stack web frameworks, API design & development, and significant engineering experience on large scale programs and commercial software development using Java or any JVM-based languages Experience in the Banking and Financial Services domain. Exposure to Private Banking/Wealth Management domain will be an advantage Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or related technology disciplines is preferred Should be well versed in working in an agile environment Good communication skills, Interpersonal skills and management reporting along with strong trouble-shooting and problem solving abilities and can manage communication with business and technology partners to drive outcomes. Proficient in design within Core Banking systems Wide experience of driving and delivering complex IT Core Banking projects Outstanding Project management and delivery management skills Good knowledge on the private banking business process and functions will be a plus Coordinate with teams, onsite and offshore, in delivering the solution Deep understanding on delivering software using various IT solution delivery methodology and specifically on "agile" delivery approach Good Knowledge over engineering practices like 'Test Driven Development' / 'Behavioral Driven Development' and other 'agile' engineering practices. Good influential skill in order to bring creative ideas into reality Vendor coordination (handling the vendor contracts and work closely with them in the delivery of projects) Track the delivery plan of vendor and raise to onshore, wherever appropriate. Experience in managing large development and delivery teams. Possess sound delivery and project management skills Possess a “Can do” attitude and a good collaborator and strong delivery capabilities Experience with various project management methodologies including SCRUM or a similar agile methodologies Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards What we value Collaboration. Social activity is key to building software so you will play well with others. Figuring out the right thing for the team to do is not about winning a debate at all costs. Curiosity. Like to learn - continually, and deliberately. Passion. Passionate about software - Live and breathe software. It is not just a job; it is a way of life. Pragmatism. Thorough understanding of, and are highly informed by the purist approaches and has an understanding of what it takes to deliver working software. Completion. Delivery. Shipping working software with high usability to our customers is what matters most. The biggest thrill from a big new insight comes when you see it working in the real world. Diversity. Value everyone's ideas, background, thoughts, and culture.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.