Management Consultant - All levels IFRS
- Permanent, Full time
- Stirling Andersen , EA Licence No: 16S8094
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Working with this global consulting company you will have very strong knowledge and experience with IFRS, in particular IFRS17 would be very favourable. Working on some of the worlds largest IFRS projects you will be an established consultant with at least 3 years experience, there are several opportunities at all levels of experience.
- Advise clients on the implementation of new international financial reporting standards within the Insurance sector.
- Advise clients on the evolutions in Internal processes and the business as a whole which occur as a result of the changes in the IFRS.
- Advise on the definition and development overall IFRS 17 strategy and solutions.
- Contribute to developing, growing and maintaining relationships with financial service clients.
- Work with clients implementing new or revised accounting standards such as IFRS 17
- Prepare and facilitate IFRS training for clients and ensure that there is awareness about IFRS throughout the organization
- Prepare and facilitate IFRS training for the core implementation team
- At least three years’ experience in delivering professional services to insurance clients as auditors or consultants in the area of finance, actuarial valuation or risk.
- Ability to relate financial reporting regulations to business processes and making an insurance business compliant.
- Knowledgeable of accounting and regulatory change within the insurance industry.
- Interest in developments of the new IFRS for insurance contracts.
- Assertive and proactive approach to the delivery/implementation of projects.
- As an individual you should be a team player.
- You should be passionate about delivering the best solutions to clients.