Senior Technical Analyst
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for providing application development and support services to meet AIA's business needs and managing IT projects which cut across different IT departments
- Oversee the project from technical workstream throughout the entire execution and to ensure success deliverables.
- Develop comprehensive project plan, monitor the progress continuously and provide regular update in form of report or regular meeting with measurable items, such as milestone and deliverables
- Contribute to application landscape planning and provide technical expertise for a quality technical design and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved stakeholders, managers and project team members to provide progress update, solution and always strive to look for opportunities improving the existing architecture and engineering practices.
- Manage technical team and IT vendor to ensure project deliverables successfully achieved within the scope, timeline and budget.
- Collaborate with other team members in an agile environment to accomplish the project objective.
- Have Insurance domain knowledge and advanced software development approaches.
- (Refer to the job description attached for more details)
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.