You will be managing IT service delivery team to manage incidents, problems and ensure SLAs are met. You will work with the stakeholders to manage the application support and service delivery team to manage support for the region.
Working for a large global bank, you will be responsible for managing a team to carry out application support in production environment and ensure SLAs are met
- Managing incidents, problems and escalation
- Coordinate incidents and problem leading to resolution if possible
- Incident review and liasing with application development team (L3) to resolve problems or fix bugs
- Ensure SLAs are met Generating SLA, Management Information, KPIs on regular basis
- Ensuring effectiveness of incidetns, problem Streamline processes to ensure service levels are improved.
- Liaise and engage with business stakeholders as part of the service level management function.
- 10-15 years’ experience in IT and IT Service Management, and Incident Management
- Strong experience managing IT delivery in production environment within banking industry
- Very good understanding of business operations and processes.
- Experienced in Incident, problem management
- Excellent communication skills ITIL certification is a big plus
Interested candidates please email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org