Talent Acquisition Specialist
We experienced 80% growth last year and are rapidly expanding our consultancy teams worldwide. We are now one of the fastest growing financial IT services company, that offers its clients with the best innovative and tech expertise to bring their projects to success. In line with our expansion plan, we are looking for creative, entrepreneurial and tech-driven individuals who are looking to develop their career to join our talented team.
OneAston specialises in the implementation and development of technology for financial institutions. We are looking for motivated professionals to join our fast growing and successful organizations to forge a career in the growing wealth management technology sector.
A Business Consultant helps our clients reform their operations and support their business by providing intuitive guidance. A business consultant will be an important ally to every organization who wants to invest in change and improvement and needs help as to where and how. He will also undertake projects on behalf of the client’s business when it lacks resources or motive to perform them in-house. The goal is to contribute to the clients’ long-lasting success so that our reputation can expand along with our clientele.
- Responsible for working closely with clients and defining the business processes and associated configuration of applications to meet the needs of customers
- Assists the client in understanding the use of applications, provide consultancy surrounding and advice to recommend how their business flows be adapted to fit solutions
- Works with the technical consultant and development teams to ensure the configuration completed reflects the defined business requirements
- Degree in Finance and/or IT Engineering
- 5 years of proven working experience in financial institution or associated solution provider with a good understanding of the financial markets and business practices
- A proven track record of working with business users to understand requirements in the context of technology solutions
- A good appreciation of technology and a hands-on approach to system configuration and operation
- Prior experience and good knowledge in different financial products such as Treasury and Securities trading
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Experience with the Temenos Triple'A application
- Previous experience in the wealth management markets and wealth management technology solutions
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee and their family a health care package.
- Training and Learning: Milestones KPIs with supported training and learning programmes and skill development for professional development.
- Open Paid Time-Off: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- People-Centred Culture: Our employees are our most valuable resource and the heart of our organization.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our offices are located at the heart of the business district.