Role Purpose * Provides support to the Marketing function and Representative Offices in delivering high quality client service to customer base. Responsible for managing the processes associated with client transactions including new account openings, securities transactions, general account maintenance, customer account changes and account closings.
Impact on Business
- No direct financial targets.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Maintain the highest standard of excellence in client service by attending to client enquiries and requests.
- Explain operational matters to clients. Develop client's awareness, understanding and ability to comply with our operational requirements.
- Prompt and appropriate action taken to address client feedback/complaints.
- Manage the HSBC "Know Your Customer Program" and ensure that all client-service related activities are fully in compliance with the processes and procedures contained in it.
- Provide support to the Offshore Representative Offices; receive, manage and log faxed transaction instruction from Reps; answer calls from Reps and clients and provide guidance.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.