Credit Risk Analyst (6 months
- Market Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
THE COMPANY: Our client is a multinational corporate and investment bank, they are seeking a Credit Risk Analyst to join the team in London.
Our client is a multinational corporate and investment bank, they are seeking a Credit Risk Analyst to join the team in London.
- Preparing for presentation to the Credit Committee credit applications for a variety of clients.
- Analysing financial information, such as annual reports, management accounts and cash flow statements.
- Assessing credit worthiness of existing and prospective clients.
- Assist in the management of all necessary documentation involved in the credit application and the documenting of facilities.
- Assisting in the administration of deals/reviews completed. Continuous monitoring of facilities.
- To continue to provide timeous/quality reviews/renewals of existing non-bank client/Bank and Country exposure – As limits are about to expire, and to keep formally up-to-date.
- Assisting in portfolio management and reporting.
- Assist in loading limits
- Periodic review of the clients, the industries and the markets in which they operate.
- Some client contact involving documenting meetings/negotiations.
- Assisting in processes with Treasury and Correspondent Banks.
- Liaising with Credit admin Middle Office and to assist in keeping Credit policies up to date.
- Assisting Credit admin Middle Office in checking of security documentation; particularly large syndications.
- Assisting in any workout situations; and the daily out of order positions. To assist with the responsibility of reviewing ratings at the time of Review and continually thereafter.
- Assisting in reviewing provisions in accordance with the bank’s Provisioning Policy, which is to be maintained.
- To review all Watch List accounts on a monthly basis.
- Assisting with up-skilling the Credit skills of BD and WM personnel.
- Supporting the Manager, Credit Risk and the Chief Risk Officer where necessary in credit and any ad hoc work delegated. Providing relief in the Credit area in the Manager, Credit Risk’s absence.
- Taking on further training by attending courses and formal learning.
- Complying with the FCA/PRA’s Individual Conduct Rules, as outlined below
- Strong credit risk background ideally with knowledge of sub Saharan markets.
- Knowledge of compliance, market risk and KYC procedures desirable