Head of Strategy and Corporate Development
- £80-90,000 base salary + bonus (stock options available)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- BT&C Insurance
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
We are a boutique Financial Advisory firm, offering asset management, financing and corporate finance advice to some of the most high-profile families and institutions around the world.
We are a boutique Financial Advisory firm, offering asset management, financing and corporate finance advice to some of the most high-profile families and institutions around the world. Due to recent success and aggressive growth plans, we are exploring a digital technology venture that could disrupt the finance market significantly.
The role will involve assisting the CIO with investment research/asset management, alongside working with the COO of the firm on client servicing, investment sales and operations. You will be surrounded by passionate specialists from across the sector, all of whom are open to discussing innovative ideas and processes.
The role shall also encompass working on the setting up of a UK Digital Bank, focused on affluent clients. As the Head of Strategy and Corporate Development, you shall be involved in formulating and developing the strategy for this new venture.
An extremely commercial role, you will be interacting with internal and external senior stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, and as a result will require very strong interpersonal skills, as well as Russian and Arabic language skills, given our client / prospect base. Alongside this, candidates must have a sound understanding of the financial services industry and strategy consulting experience from a top-tier strategy house.
- 3-4 years’ Strategy consulting experience from a tier-1 strategy consultancy where you have developed 5-year Corporate Strategy growth plans across multiple geographies in consumer-facing organisations
- Extremely rapid progression to Manager
- Experience in various Strategy functions including: digital, omnichannel and corporates
- Experience developing complex models that use Big Data and/or advanced analytical methods, e.g. machine learning
- Entrepreneurial experience demonstrated by creating something from scratch e.g. using engineering theories to design a new idea
- Experience managing relationships at high levels
- Project exposure to the Financial Services and consumer industries
- Experience in transformation and revenue growth related work, e.g. revenue growth management, procurement and LEAN methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasion and presentation skills
- The willingness to learn and develop new tools quickly
- Passion to work in an entrepreneurial and start-up environment
- Language skills: English, Arabic and Russian required
- Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Based in Central London
- Salary: £80-90,000 base salary + bonus (stock options available)
If you are an innovative, quick-thinker who wants to progress their career quickly in the Financial Services sphere, please do get in touch. Email: Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: closing date for all applications 24th May 2018