* Join our fast-paced, globally renowned, Insurance organisation where we pride ourselves on our employee-first culture * We are looking for a passionate Security Consultant who will provide ISMS management reporting and risk assessments along with coordinating and delivering regional training and awareness programmes * A strong salary and package including bonus, flexible working, season ticket loan, 15% pension, company trips, HC, gym, life assurance..
ISMS Technical Security Consultant
Remote now then -London or Bedford
- Join our fast-paced, globally renowned, Insurance organisation where we pride ourselves on our employee-first culture
- We are looking for a passionate Technical Security Consultant who will provide ISMS management reporting and risk assessments along with coordinating and delivering regional training and awareness programmes
- A competitive salary and package including: bonus, flexible working, season ticket loan, 15% pension, company trips, healthcare, gym, life assurance, and much more!
More about us
We are a recognised multi-faceted Insurance firm working on a global scale. This role is set within the Group Enterprise Application area where you would be responsible for providing ongoing expertise for applications supporting the whole of the firm.
We have an employee-first culture striving to provide the best environment for our people, we do this by providing state-of-the-art offices, flexible working, competitive pay and an excellent package (including: season ticket loan, 15% pension, healthcare, gym, life assurance, and much more!) and a career dictated by you - progression opportunities on the path you want!
As the Technical Security Consultant you will be performing ISMS risk assessments and identifying non-conformities. You will also be coordinating and where needed, provide regional training.
Further responsibilities include:
- Maintaining local relevant legislative and regulatory compliance requirements
- Support external ISMS audits, conduct and facilitate internal ISMS audits
- Provide ISMS management reporting and maintain the information security forum
- Track actions and rescore maturity controls
- Implementation and maintaining ISO27001 within a global business
- Experience in driving InfoSsec security initiatives
- Experience in AWS and Azure
- Sound knowledge of industry best practice - OWASP/NCSC
- Strong background in scoping, planning, performing and managing ISMS audits
If you're keen for your next challenge and want to join a thriving, fantastic cultured firm where you can grow and develop, apply today.
Consultant: Emily Watkins
Salary: £60,000 -£70,000 - plus package mentioned above
Location: London or Bedford