Our client is a leading privately owned global real estate investment manager who are looking to recruit an Investment Analyst in London to support acquisitions across the UK. The London office has transacted over £5 billion across the UK across a range of sectors including hospitality, operating risk, student housing, residential, industrial and commercial.
- The firm are seeking to hire in the Investment team at Analyst level to support origination, execution and asset management of Investment opportunities across the UK based in London.
- The Analyst will support the Investment team in screening and analysing new investment opportunities, financial analysis and excel modelling, managing advisors and due diligence work streams.
- The Analyst will support the production of the investment committee memorandum and undertake quarterly reporting and investment performance monitoring.
- The Analyst may assist with the on-going asset and development management of the firm's real estate portfolios.
- The Analyst will be exposed to a wide range of real estate deals including those at a corporate and asset level, listed positions and operating businesses.
- Those with experience in both equity and debt financing will be at an advantage.
- The Analyst must have a strong numerical undergraduate degree from a top-tier university (minimum 2.1)
- Applicants will ideally have prior experience as an Analyst within a real estate private equity, real estate investment banking, debt/lending or real estate investment/asset management.
- Ideally investment experience across the UK real estate/property sector is required.
- The Analyst must demonstrate advanced analytical capabilities including creating, calculating and interpreting complex financial models - DCF, NPV, IRR etc.
- Applicants will be highly motivated to develop a career within the real estate private equity market.
- The firm is seeking those with experience working in a fast paced, and dynamic environment with significant deal flow.
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written, are required along with the ability to work independently and with fellow employees as part of a transactional or project team.