Market Risk Management - Electronic Trading - Associate/AVP level
- Investment banking compensation
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Jan 19
Investment Banking - Structured Products - Algorithmic Trading - London, UK
The Electronic Trading team typically deals with very structured trades. As such, the Market Risk opportunity in the team will involve a mixture of qualitative and quantitative work. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Understanding all risks associated with digital trading (these can range from classic market risks to operational risks to legal risks and beyond).
- New product approval.
- Face-off to Front Office and other senior stakeholders throughout the bank.
- Experience of working in financial services, preferably, in Market Risk or a similar support function.
- Strong English-language communication skills (both oral and written).
- A "can-do" attitude.
- Willingness to learn about market making, algo trading, and digital initiatives.
Vennbridge is an employment firm in relation to this posting.