My Client is a well-known Global Asset Manager currently seeking a talented Sales Support Executive to support 3 Senior Sales Directors in their work with Institutional Clients, focusing on Alternatives.
This new role will work the sales team to support the smooth running of day-to-day activities and administration of the team and provide an office based presence that will co-ordinate much of the activities of the team.
- Supporting the Regional Sales Strategy in an exciting period of growth for this leading, global asset manager in their expansion in Europe
- Conducting market research and analysis
- Assisting with the activity management of existing clients
- Monitoring and reporting activity
- Assisting with RFP production on a varied and engaging range of products and asset classes, focusing in Alternatives as well as Traditional
- Contacting clients to organise meetings, events and conferences
- Managing time and productivity to achieve targets of an established and well regarded team within the business
- Demonstrable Alternatives knowledge
- Experienced in working with Institutional Clients
- Strong communication skills. Appreciates need for consistency within company's branding and marketing mix, especially when responding to clients.
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel, Powerpoint and Word, Internet and ideally have knowledge of database management.