The Opportunity A leading investment-management firm located and headquartered in Boston is seeking a Principal Python Software Engineer to contribute to their interactive analytics application.
What You'll Do
- Designing, building, and supporting web-based applications and platforms to facilitate the firm's quantitative investment processes
- Building and implementing cutting-edge visualization tools
- Collaborating with portfolio managers and researchers
What You'll Need
- Minimum 10 years in professional software development
- Experience in web design and development (preferably Python)
- Highly technical and frontend-orientation
- Excellent skills in managing complex data sets
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Creativity, attention to detail, organization and drive
- A background in financial services is a plus but not required
If you're interested in being considered, upload a copy of your resume for the attention of Caroline Southard at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.