- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Nov 18
Project Manager # 120355
CS is seeking a Project Manager to drive Infrastructure Hosting implementations. This role will have responsibility for Infrastructure Hosting projects which will require solid understanding of infrastructure technologies and processes such as compute, storage, networks, virtualization, configuration management, and inventory management. The role will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of these projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, dedications and goals. This is an exciting and meaningful role for a dynamic Project Manager with a real passion for delivering excellent results.
- Project Management for Infrastructure Hosting will require solid understanding of infrastructure technologies and processes such as compute, storage, networks, virtualization, configuration management, and inventory management.
- You are expected to handle each project phase dealing with business partners at all levels and on a matrix management basis. Phases include Requirements Management, Design Engineering, Integration Testing, Production testing acceptance and Hand Over to operations.
- You are also expected to run projects not only in a Waterfall mode but also according to an agile methodology (SCRUM, SAFe, etc.).
- Close attention required on producing status reports on a regular basis and management of Risks, Issues, Stakeholders and Dependencies.
- You will perform a variety of project management and business analysis tasks. The role requires credibility and confidence interacting with senior management, business unit personnel and the technology team across the full lifecycle of a project. You will play a lead role in the execution of strategic projects by:
- Demonstrating the ability to analyze vague project requests and clarify into specific tasks, next steps and deliverables.
- Building and maintaining detailed project plans for team members and summary project plans for presentations to business partners.
- Driving the requirements gathering by working with users to define scope of project, scheduling and running requirements gathering sessions, prioritizing topics, scheduling meetings, keeping meetings on track and productive.
- Managing project team toward the goal of creating detailed functional requirements documents, use cases, wireframes, data flow diagrams, sample reports, or other similar artifacts.
- Acting as a liaison and advocate between the business users and the development teams, including identifying and integrating dependent development teams involved in a solution design.
- Enthusiastically identifying and handling issues to full resolution.
- Facilitating/assisting with User Acceptance Testing.
- Managing scope changes while marching towards project tasks, and project phase closure.
- Partnering with vendors as needed.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 5+ years project management, planning, tracking and reporting medium to high complexity technology programs and projects.
- You have 5+ years hands-on experience performing detailed business analysis and requirements specifications for application development.
- You have 5+ years in financial services settings (preferably Infrastructure IT department).
- You have familiarity of Infrastructure Hosting, principles and industry trends plus experience with corresponding Compute and Storage related projects.
- Do you have a certification in PMP or other project management certification (e.g. IPMA B, Prince2)? (required)
- Do you have a certification in ITIL and Scrum? (preferable)
- Are you experienced in running projects according to Agile and Waterfall methodologies? (required)
- Are you knowledgeable of the Credit Suisse Solution Delivery Framework (CS-SDF)? (preferable)
For more information visit Technology Careers .