Corporate Events Manager
As one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups, we know that it takes a distinct perspective to make a meaningful difference to our clients' business and wealth.
Rothschild & Co is a global and family-controlled group. We provide M&A, strategy and financing advice, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments, worldwide.
Having been at the centre of the world's financial markets for more than 200 years we can rely on an unrivalled global network of more than 3,300 talented employees and a track-record of outstanding execution with 50 offices around the world.
Our integrated global network of trusted professionals and decision makers around the world provide in-depth market intelligence, meaning we can be closer to current issues than any other global financial institution in our core markets.
It is this scale, local knowledge and intellectual capital that allow us to provide a distinct perspective and effective long-term solutions for our partners. Overview of Role
Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, the Corporate Events Manager will be responsible for the creation, sourcing, planning and end to end management of Events for the Rothschild & Co group in North America. This position will work closely with the Group Corporate Events and Hospitality function in London. Responsibilities
Education and Qualifications Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Work with internal teams to provide an end to end event project management service, which includes conceptualizing and activating event plans with adherence to Group brand as well as business and marketing strategies, to ensure a seamless end user experience
- Communicate with all relevant stakeholders to keep them up to date on event strategy/goals/logistics/post event activities
- Manage the internal event process working with the Property and Corporate Services function, which includes booking of space and onsite management as required
- Amplify the Rothschild & Co brand internally and externally through the creation of unique and memorable experiences
- Collaborate with the Creative Services team for the production of appropriate event materials
- Utilize digital tools to ensure the end user experience is informative, effective and professional and aligned with Group process and platforms
- Budget management - creation, approval and post event reconciliation
- Working with the Director of Sourcing & Procurement to review and manage contracts in relation to events
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with a venue finding agency, as needed, to seek out and propose venue option appropriate to event
- Develop North American calendar presence on the Rothschild & Co website
- The ideal candidate will likely have 10+ years of experience in a fast-paced corporate event related environment, financial services preferred
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines and to manage multiple projects with stakeholders and group members around the world
- Strong contacts and relationships in the corporate events arena including venues, caterers and related suppliers
- Extensive and proven event delivery experience working in a global community, financial services preferred
- Previous experience with event registration platforms
- Willingness to work as part of a team or individually - motivated and with a sense of pride in the function of events
- Ability to thrive and remain organized in an environment where priorities shift
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Creative, with exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Rothschild & Co North America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Disabled/Veterans
Notice of applicant rights
Notice of applicant rights (Supplement)
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this career website.