Global multi-strategy hedge fund seeks experienced execution trader to join their fixed income team in New York.
The successful candidate will join a high performance trading group taking responsibility for the ownership and optimization of the Execution function. In addition to the execution of trades (across the fixed income product universe), in this highly collaborative role the Execution Trader will work in concert with portfolio managers, research, technology and trading to continually drive efficiency, improvements and optimization of the Execution function. The Execution Trader will also continually develop strong relationships with internal and external trading partners and counterparties.
The successful candidate will bring the following:
- 5+ years' experience in execution trading or risk taking environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (computer science, engineering, math, science or statistics) from a top-tier university; Master's degree and/or CFA preferred
- Deep understanding of fixed income and associated derivative products (bonds, bond futures, options, swaps). Additional product coverage (ie: commodities, credit, equities, FX) welcome
- Strong attention to detail and operational accuracy
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills
- This is a highly technical role and requires an advanced technical toolkit. Programming experience in Python is a strong plus.
For a more detailed discussion in confidence, please apply with your resume.