Job Opportunity Sr. WorkDay Administration Consultant Sr. WorkDay Administration Consultant -1904664 Description The Sr. WorkDay Administration Consultant enables the HR team and HR business partners to make informed business decisions by providing timely, pertinent HR analytics/reporting and technology solutions supporting areas to include talent acquisition and human capital management. S/he provides expert consulting, HR Technology program and policy design, and identification of best practices of the HR Technology function. Proactively identifies opportunities for system enhancements and engages and consults with functional owners providing detailed system-based options for resolving complex business process issues. RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENTS
- Designs, implements, and monitors human capital programs and policies including total rewards, talent management, learning and development, recruitment and employee relations
- Maintains HR information systems
- Develops, configures, supports and maintains the HR information systems
- Analyzes business requirements and develops or modifies programs to ensure the effective storage, retrieval and reporting of employee data
- Ensures integrity of HR databases and provides HRIS systems support to end-users
- Prepares and/or supervises the production of HRIS reports and subsequent data analysis
- Fosters and maintains positive relationships with internal positions that interact with the position and external customers
- Executes all aspects of the planning, project management, change management, administration, security, maintenance, data integrity, development, testing, implementation, reporting and user support for the HRIS
- Provides front-line support, troubleshooting, and training to end users on features and functionality of Santander's HRIS system
- Leads system implementations and upgrades
- Plans and tests products/system enhancements, troubleshooting production issues, and retesting fixes
- Documents functional business requirements, troubleshoots application problems and promotes proactive approaches for using HRIS capabilities to provide functionality to meet business needs and improve HR operations
- Documents standard operating procedures to ensure consistency and implements process improvements
- Utilizes tools provided to develop comprehensive project plan, proactively define and resolve issues that impede progress on projects, and effectively communicates project status
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of data in master files and various support tools and maintaining security and integrity controls
Job : HRIS Primary Location : Texas-Dallas-1601 Elm Street - SCELM - SCUSA-Elm Street Organization:Human Resources (8590) Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : Aug 27, 2019, 8:28:26 PM
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, information technology, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 9-12 years of experience maintaining human capital management systems. Strongly preferred minimum of 5 years experience with Workday.
- Can handle sensitive information with highest degree of integrity
- Experience managing multiple projects, preferably using Cloud based technologies
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to complete goals efficiently and in a timely manner. Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously and in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Solid decision-making skills and ability to perform multiple tasks while maintaining a high level of efficiency and quality
- Analytical problem solving with tools (ex. Excel) and critical thinking skills
- Position requires poise, tact and diplomacy. Ability to interact and communicate with all organization levels globally, mindful of the culture and diversity of the audience
- Inquisitive with the ability to problem solve and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills along with the ability to form strong cross-functional relationships
- Team player who actively takes initiative with a strong work ethic
- Fluent/proficient in Spanish. Strong knowledge of LatAm HR practices and regulations
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Share Job Work in Dallas
Check out where you could be working if you apply
- INTERNSHIP JOBS
Discover internship opportunities that Santander has for bright, ambitious students like you.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Here at Santander, we appreciate the importance of different voices and viewpoints.
- Five Minutes with Will Wolf
Will (CHRO) discusses his role at Santander, his experiences working at our company and what he loves to do when
- FEEDING THE HUNGRY
Santander Interns work together to help serve the community.
- Employee Perspectives and Testimonials | Careers at Santander
What do our employees enjoy most about working for Santander? Read more employee testimonials about working at Santander here.
- Santander's Charitable Contributions Program | Careers at Santander
Our communities are stronger when we support each other. That's why we're committed to the Santander Bank, N.A. Charitable Contributions Program.
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and we'll make sure you know about all the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Select Your Interests Select a job category from the list of options. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click Add to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAuditBank ManagerBank TellerBusiness AnalystBusiness DevelopmentBusiness OperationsCommercialComplianceConsumer and Business BankingCorporate BankingCorporate Management & InfrastructureCustomer ServiceData ManagementFinanceHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyInternal AuditInternal Audit & Credit Risk ReviewInternational BankingInternshipLegal & Corporate AffairsLoan OfficerOperationsPart Time Bank TellerProduct Development & ManagementReturnship JobsRiskRisk ManagementSalesSales ManagementUnderwriting
- Human Resources, Dallas, Texas, United States