Lead Agent, Administrative
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Contact Center Lead Agent Job Locations US-TX-Fort Worth Req No. 2019-4578 Category Business/Client Support Type Full-Time
CO-OP Financial Services is bringing digital transformation to the credit union movement. We’re creating innovative technology solutions that help not-for-profit credit unions best serve their members and compete with the big banks. As a result, our world-class team is growing faster than ever! If you’re passionate about technology and want to be part of a purpose-driven organization, this is an exciting opportunity to provide real value and help shape the future of human-centered financial services.
We are seeking a talented Contact Center Lead Agent to serve as a subject matter expert for Contact Center Generalists. This position provides technical expertise to team member inquiries related to loans, product, and technical issues in accordance to company guidelines. The Contact Center Lead Agent acts as primary escalation level for CO-OP customers and their members. The incumbent also assists the leadership team with training of staff.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Investigates and resolves complex member issues.
- Makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Meets and/or exceeds all assigned tasks within defined timeframes.
- Develops and maintains productive working relationship with team and support groups.
- Facilitates refresher training when assigned.
- Collaborates with Supervisors to maintain up-to-date information related to training materials and procedures.
- Assists agents on calls to ensure best-practice delivery of service.
- Answers phone calls/ e-mails from agents pertaining to caller’s questions and inquiries.
- Attends required developmental training sessions.
- Refaxes applications as needed per client.
- Corresponds with internal departments and external clients as needed.
- Researches GBU’s from clients and implement appropriate response, or action.
- Assists with ACD calls in queues as needed.
- Assists with calls in the General/Coastal Assist queue as needed/scheduled.
- Handles escalated calls and document for tracking purposes.
- Processes and completes applications when agents need assistance.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What Youll Need to Succeed
- 1-2 years call center experience, preferably with CMC.
- MS Office.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- High level of knowledge in MS, Loans and Coastal.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Detailed Oriented.
- Serve as role model for other agents as demonstrated by consistently exemplary QA, Attendance, Adherence,AHT, etc.
- Must be able to diffuse escalations.
- Assist agents on calls to ensure best-practice delivery of service.
- Answer phone calls/ e-mails from agents pertaining to caller’s questions and inquiries.
- Attend required developmental training sessions.
Why Join CO-OP?
Get ready to be part of the exciting, ever-evolving and growing credit union movement! As a CO-OP employee, you’ll have a chance to directly impact the access of financial opportunities to individuals and communities – and you’ll help drive the future of fintech at an energetic organization where contributions are valued, and innovation is championed.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Health benefits – medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS